raeX

November 04, 2006

stupid camwhores. posing with MY sunflowers.

i was forced to take this. ):


study date sucked like anyth.
was so super distracted.
probably cos its a saturday and parkway is packed.
oh wells.
to viv and stef:: thanks for being there for me when i needed u guys. (: <3s



someone is being missed
he just doesnt know it.
was i wrong from the start?
maybe i shouldnt have loved again.


this was taken at OLPS. by that silly fets.
Ocean's apart day after day
And i slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain

If i see you next to never
How can we say forever

Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

I took for granted, all the times
That i thought would last somehow
I hear the laughter, i taste the tears
But i can't get near you now

Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me going crazy

I wonder how we can survive
This romance
But in the end if i'm with you
I'll take the chance

Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me going crazy
-out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home